ASAM CONTINUUM Release Notes
ASAM CONTINUUM Assessment Updates
- Added popup for Question in Completion Section: In the Completion section, there is now a helpful pop-up to guide an evaluator to answer more accurately.
- Added Fentanyl to the Used Substances Screen: In the Drug and Alcohol Section of the assessment, Fentanyl has been added as an option to the Used Substances screen.
- Added the ability to select multiple options to the first question in the Review section: In the Review Section of both CO-Triage and CONTINUUM, users now have the ability to select a primary category of final disposition, and then multiple additional categories of final disposition. This will allow users, for example, to select Level OTS-Opioid Treatment Service in combination with any other Level of Care.
- Unanswered questions should remain blank instead of defaulting to “No”: Previously, after an assessment was submitted, all unanswered questions were defaulted to “No” or “False” when the assessment was reviewed or printed. With this work item, unanswered questions will remain unanswered upon review or printing.
- Question appears in the wrong sequence in the Family/ Social History Section: In the Family/ Social History section, after review, it was found that the questions were in the wrong order to best evaluate the patient. This has been corrected so there is a change to the sequence in which the questions appear.
- Question Response items are differing in CONTINUUM vs Co-Triage: The responses in the review section have been synchronized between CONTINUUM and CO-Triage.
- Assessment Export Report : Two variables listed that have no “Post ” label and add Integer Score: The appropriate labels have been added to two variables on the Assessment Export Report.
- Narrative Report: Question with multiple answers needs has been revised for Narrative Report: The question “Has the patient responded to appropriate recent efforts by the prescriber to maintain does at therapeutic levels?” previously required the answer to be positive for all 7 relevant substances in order for this to appear on the problem list. This issue has been addressed so that if the answer is positive for one or more substances, the item will still be added to the problem list.
- Narrative Report: Output Error in Recovery/Living Environment Section: The problem list was updated so that negative responses are not inappropriately reflected as potential problems.
- Narrative Report: Answers with 0 or No are answered as “He/She does not remember or will not discuss…”: In the narrative report, questions left unanswered or answered with 0 will no longer be represented by the phrase: “”He/She does not remember or will not discuss…” Each related phrase has been customized to be more accurate for an unanswered or 0 response.
User Interface Updates
- EULA screen is displaying “This site can’t be reached” when “I Agree” is clicked: New users will no longer receive an error message upon accepting the terms of the End User License Agreement.
- The system scrolls the user back to the top of the screen upon clicking Save: Previously, users were redirected to the top of the current section of the assessment when they clicked the Save button. This work item allows users to save and retain the same position in the assessment section.
- Navigation requires multiple clicks to access a subsection: The user interface has been updated to make navigation through sections and sub-sections easier, for a smoother process and a reduction of time needed to complete the assessments.
- Comment boxes are now resized in Print document: Previously, when users printed the CONTINUUM or CO-Triage assessment, comments boxes were cut off or sized wrong so that the comment was not fully visible. With this work item, the comment boxes have been expanded to show all content when printing.